Human Powered, DIY, Lure Course

After some pretty epic failures trying to mechanize a DIY lure course for the crew, I decided that it was time to simplify the process and “cowboy up” by powering it myself.   I used about 75yds of polyester string, tied it to an old paint roller attachment, then proceeded to find the best route through the yard to make it work.

Snapshot 1 (4-6-2016 2-22 PM)

The ribbon on the end works really well because my dogs really want to bite the string part so having it at the end of the string, and a few yards in front of me, keeps them focused on what I want them to chase.

 

Best part is that I taught the little lady how to do the course as well!

So, without further ado,  I introduce the first –I think– human powered, do it yourself, dog lure course!

Comments are closed.